- Student set. Bag, bellows and keyless chanter £800
- Quarter set (practice set). Bag, bellows and chanter with key blocks and imitation ivory or boxwood mounts. £1000
- Keys can be added to the quarter set chanter at £75 each.
- Half set with imitation ivory or boxwood mounts. £2600
Shepherd Pipes & Student Pipes
Student versions of the Border/Flemish pipes. Single bass drone in Damson or Bubinga.
- Shepherd Pipes in G £550
- Student Pipes in D £750
1½ octave range almost chromatic, two drones in carved stock, plastic reeds. Supplied with a spare chanter reed and a playing/maintenance booklet. Damson or bubinga. Boxwood and others at extra cost
- Flemish Pipes in G:
- Without mounts £760
- With ivorine mounts £1000
- Flemish Pipes in D
- Without mounts £910
- With ivorine mounts £1180
1½ octave range almost chromatic, plastic reeds. Supplied with a spare chanter reed and a playing/maintenance booklet. Damson or bubinga. Boxwood and others at extra cost
- G Border Pipes with 3 drones:
- Without mounts £900
- With ivorine mounts £1200
- D Border Pipes with 3 drones:
- Without mounts £1100
- With ivorine mounts £1400
- For any of my pipes £250
- Pads for elbows and ribs £25
Terms and Conditions
Prices are quoted in pounds sterling.
If you would like to order an instrument contact me (ideally by phone) to discus the options and delivery date. I require a deposit of £50 for which I will issue you a receipt confirming all the details of the instrument. When the instrument is ready I will contact you and on receipt of final payment will mail you the instrument. You can also arrange to collect your pipes in person.
The cost of postage will be added to the final invoice when the instrument is ready.
Please make cheques payable to Sean Jones. Or you can use IBAN bank transfer.